Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Stage 9 - I'm a Contador Believer

You really have to love the 1-2-3-4 punch treatment from Disco today, very impressive. If you watched the coverage early, you have to love the fact that even in France, cycling mecca extraordinaire, there are dumbasses who let their dogs run around at bike races without a leash. I couldn't believe the way that Marcus Burghart's carbon wheel taco-ed like it was made out of paper when he broadsided the yellow lab, ouch.

Eric is continuing to kick ass, and slipped just one point to 43rd overall.

1. EPO MAKE RIDERS GO! 388
2. Vlad's Wild World of Karpets 350
3. Le Pain Blanc 262
4. RED ASS EXPRESS manged by the artist formerly known as ROCKETBOY 230
5. A La Testosterone UnderDogs 203
6. I see Paris. I see France. I see Lycra underpants. 196
7. Bacon Spinners 178
8. Spunky Spinners 130
9. i want to ride my bike 128
10. Mellow Johnny 118

No comments: